Breadalbane House is located on the Main Street of Killin at the western end of Loch Tay.
Overlooked by Munroes including Ben Lawers and the Tarmachan Ridge, nestled between the River Dochart and Lochay River and only a short stroll from Loch Tay, Killin has something for all outdoor enthusiasts.
Killin is situated within the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park, close to Glen Coe, Glen Lyon and The West Highland Way. Killin is also the half way point of the Rob Roy Way. All this on our doorstep yet Killin is within only 90 minutes drive of almost all major towns and cities in Scotland.
Breadalbane House is truly the perfect base for your holiday in Scotland.
Approximate Distances to Killin
Those with GPS systems will find us at 56° 27' 52.65" N 4° 19' 9.33" W.
Travel distances to Killin from popular travel destinations in Scotland (follow links below for directions from Multimap.com).
- Glasgow to Killin 63 miles
- Edinburgh to Killin 69 miles
- Perth to Killin 44 miles
- Pitlochry to Killin 37 miles
- Crieff to Killin 27 miles
- Fort William to Killin 65 miles
- Stirling to Killin 38 miles
- Glencoe to Killin 49 miles
- The Trossachs to Killin 28 miles
- Loch Lomond to Killin 54 miles
- Callander to Killin 21 miles
- Oban to Killin 55 miles